Saturday, April 11, 2009

Vintage Goodies

April 11, 2009 – Day 101

These are the items I bought at the antique sale yesterday. Everything but the pink glass platter and box of food colors is for use in my designing business.

Mom gave me a platter exactly like this one several years ago but for $10, I thought I should buy this second one in case I ever accidentally break the one Mom gave me and I’m sure there will be occasions when I’ll be able to use both platters at the same time.

This is what I spent at each of the booths I shopped at:
Baby/Kitten picture $10
Bride + 1 old photo with frame $12
12 vintage cards $30
Depression glass pink platter $10
Food colors $16
Bag of buttons $5
Total = $83.00

1 comment:

  1. I love that platter and wish that I had one! It is for sure something that could be a family heir-loom.

    ReplyDelete