Sunday, April 26, 2009

Michael and Kristy

April 25, 2009 – Day 115

Adam went to Cold Lake today to spend a couple days with Christine and her family, so he wasn’t here for the usual Saturday morning coffee. Michael and his girlfriend Kristy came over though. Michael bought me a Caramel Corretto coffee from Second Cup and I made banana chocolate chip muffins and chocolate dipped strawberries for him and Kristy. I thought a picture of Michael and Kristy would be a nice picture for the day and once I saw the picture I took, and noticed the look in Michael’s “eye”, I'd venture to guess that my boy is in love. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh ya, that he is! Looks good on him too! What a wonderful picture of Kristy and Michael, they both look so in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great picture. I'm really happy for both for both of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He does have that twinkle! I too am very happy for them!

    ReplyDelete