Monday, April 13, 2009

Breakfast for Supper

April 12, 2009 – Day 102

I spent a good deal of the day trying to finish a kit for the store before our Sunday night deadline. Ken helped out by making supper. He made eggs and toast with cheese on the side and his breakfast for supper was yummy. He can cook my eggs exactly how I like them.

I was up until almost 2:00 a.m. but managed to get my kit finished and uploaded. It was a couple hours late but I’m hoping it will still be included with the new releases next Sunday.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, Ken cooks for you! And just the way you like it too? That's so good of him and it sure was a late night for you! No wonder you didn't get a post in yesterday, here I was a tad bit worried about you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love having breakfast for supper. I haven't done it in ages, maybe this week it's about time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks sooo yummy. I just said to Shayne that we have to have eggs tomorrow. We were going to have steak, so now it is going to be steak and eggs. Thanks for the picture because now I cannot wait for supper tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete