Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Nosey Nellie

April 21, 2009 – Day 111

I’m usually too busy doing my own thing to care what my neighbours are doing but I am curious about these orange and red lines in the yard of our adjacent neighbour to the south. Last Friday some guys (not sure if they were city employees or not) came out to the neighbour’s property to survey something. They drew these lines on the grass and “planted” little red flags along those lines as they surveyed. I couldn’t get a great picture but the red lines run along the outside of the neighbour’s fence and in their backyard at a diagonal from the corner of the fence that is adjacent to our property. The little flags have been taken down but otherwise nothing else has happened; however, I am curious to know what is going to happen.

3 comments:

  1. Possibly a gas line for a gas BBQ? Let me know if I'm anywhere close k? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. They must be planning on digging. That's what the "call before you dig" guys do after you call them. Perhaps putting in some landscaping (tree, shrubs, etc).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I would be nosy also! You'll have to post what they end up doing there because now I am curious!

    ReplyDelete