Friday, April 17, 2009

Bed and Breakfast for Ian

April 17, 2009 – Day 107

My son-in-law, Ian, had an early appointment in the city this morning. He drove down from Cold Lake and spent the night at our house last night. I didn’t get to see much of him because he arrived about 10:15 p.m. and had to leave at 8:00 this morning; Ken didn’t get to see him at all because he was already in bed when Ian got here and gone to work before Ian got up this morning. I did get a chance to make breakfast for Ian before he left though.

3 comments:

  1. Right on, that's so cool that you did get to spend a bit of time with Ian before he had to start his day... did he bring all of his gear? I'm kidding! I think that Ian is such a wonderful man and that him and Chris make the most awesome couple I have ever seen in my entire life, AND the most wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ian's smile. Those eggs look so good too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree with Shayne, Ian has such an honest smile!

    ReplyDelete