Sunday, April 19, 2009

Company's Coming - for Breakfast

April 18, 2009 - Day 108

This week, Travis and his dad spent a few days in the city visiting Adam and Michael and a couple days in Cold Lake visiting Christine and her family. They went back to Grande Prairie today but I made a big breakfast for the boys and Kristy this morning before Travis and his dad left for home. The boys brought coffee from Second Cup (a delicious pumpkin flavoured coffee for me) and I made sausage strata, hash browns, orange juice and tried a new recipe from my cousin Carol for dessert. Black Forest Buns…mmm. Although they look delicious, nobody had room for them after breakfast so the boys took a few home for later.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Kristy just fits right in eh? I LOVE this photo of your boys Jewel, such handsome young men!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of black forest buns, but it sure sounds awesome!

    ReplyDelete