Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ugly Day But Pretty Flowers

April 23, 2009 – Day 113

I didn’t have a very good day at work today but I do work on the best team in the department and really like the lawyers I work with (in other words, my trouble was due to circumstances outside our team). Since I couldn’t take a picture to show why today wasn’t a good day, I took a picture of why yesterday was a much better day. These are the flowers I received as part of the little celebration they had for Administrative Assistants Day yesterday. They’re so pretty and I wish I could have brought them home today but I didn’t have a box to put them in and they would have been too awkward to carry on the bus without a box.

1 comment:

  1. Very beautiful! I just love getting flowers, problem is that I don't like to buy them for myself, well not too often anyways!
    Hope you have a much better day today Jewel!

    ReplyDelete