Thursday, December 31, 2009

Project Complete!

December 31, 2009 – Day 365!!!

I finished up the puzzle I started late on December 26th today. I can’t take all the credit though. Ken, who admits he doesn’t have any patience to do a puzzle, helped me. He put together 4 or 5 pieces of the puzzle. :-)

I love the picture on this puzzle; I would love to live there - if I didn't work in the concrete jungle.

And this is it – my 365th photo of 365…the last day of Project 365! When I began this project one year ago, I was apprehensive about taking it on because I wasn’t sure that I could take a picture a day, every single day for an entire year. But it’s thrilling to have completed this project! I don’t have a desire to quit yet though, so I’m going to try doing it for another year.

2 comments:

  1. I love this photo, the red barn! And congrats Jewel and I must say a huge thank you as well. You gave me that extra oomph to do this project right along side of you. There were days where I didn't want to post or days when I wanted to post and couldn't but I just knew that you were going to post so I had to keep up! lol And look at us, we did it! I also am not going to quit... seems like we've just begun!

    Happy New Year and all the best to you in 2010, I'm looking forward to many more photos in the upcoming year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, 365 pictures that is amazing when you think about it. I only did about 100 and that seemed like a lot! Glad to hear you are still going to be posting pictures in the new year. I feel I've learned a lot about you through it. Too bad everyone else that did it doesn't use blogger, I'm just too stubborn to use Facebook.

    I'm going to keep it up for the foreseeable future I think. Although I never really considered mine a project 365 per say. Mine is just a diary/blog that I had been thinking of starting for years. Thanks for the push from you though I actually went a head and did it.

    ReplyDelete