Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Girls' Night

December 28, 2009 – Day 362

Christine, Ashley, Hope and I had a fun evening together tonight. We used the hand and foot moisturizer treatments that Christine and I bought at XS Cargo on Boxing Day; gave each other back and foot massages and talked about saving our money to go to a spa together one day, and maybe on a trip together to New York City when Ashley graduates in 2 ½ years. We also talked about yoga, being healthier – and shared our excitement about starting Superfoods 365 on January 1st.

Project 365 wasn’t my idea. I think the originator’s site is this one: http://photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day/ but Superfoods 365 is an idea I came up with based on the 365-day goal. We’ll simply add nutrient dense foods to our diet each day. Dr. Steven Pratt and Dr. Oz have lists of superfoods and I’ve compiled a list for us to use based mainly on their lists. Each of us will decide how many superfoods from the list to add to our diet each day (without obligation to change anything else about the way we eat) but I think the four of us have decided to add 5 superfoods per day. We can have more whenever we want, but not less.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great evening. The smiles on everyone faces in the picture looks so authentic!

    ReplyDelete