Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Perogies to Go

December 15, 2009 – Day 349

Perogies to Go

When I got home from work today, I spent a couple hours in the kitchen getting ready for our team’s Christmas potluck at work tomorrow. I cooked (from my freezer) 50 perogies – Ken got three of them and looks are deceiving but there are 47 in this bag. I also chopped and sautéed an onion and fried a pound of bacon, which I whirred into bits in the food processor. Then I had to clean up the big mess I made. I took one of my crock pots in to work today which I’ll use to heat the perogies and I won’t have so much to carry on the bus tomorrow.

I’m exhausted tonight and ready for bed early.

2 comments:

  1. Great, now I'm craving perogies again! :)

    Great idea about chopping up the bacon after cooking. I always cut it before and it's such a pain, that would be so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure that these perogies were a hit and greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete