Saturday, December 5, 2009

Snow Day!

December 4, 2009 – Day 338

Today was a snow day! It came down hard and fast all day long – creating a slippery mess of the roads. I had a 9:10 a.m. appointment to get some routine blood work done in advance of my annual physical next Friday and also wanted to replenish my supply of “superfoods” (veggies and such :-) so I dared to brave the storm.

While I was out, I came across this fender bender – and I bet there were many similar accidents on the slick city roads today.

3 comments:

  1. You drove in this? Wow, I'm impressed! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a few years since we got that much snow in such a short period. I wouldn't mind it as much if I didn't have a sidewalk and driveway to shovel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sure was crazy driving conditions. Shayne had to help push some cars because they got stuck!

    ReplyDelete