Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhh

December 8, 2009 – Day 342

So after going on about the blanket I came home with from the party on Saturday, I thought I would show it to you (front side and back). It would be great if our technology was advanced enough to allow me to capture a rub and feel picture but you’ll have to take my word that it is as soft and cozy as I imagine a fluffy white cloud of lamb’s wool would be intermingled with love in tangible form - and it’s the newest addition to my list of favourite things!

The book is another that my coworker-bookworm friend Stacey loaned me to read. It’s interesting but nothing like “The Book of Negroes”, which is the last book Stacey loaned me. That book captured my heart and soul from beginning to end and I’d have to say it is one of the all-time greatest books I’ve read in my lifetime. I’d highly recommend it to anyone that enjoys reading.

3 comments:

  1. I went to this movie with Michelle, it was a good movie but I now wonder what was all missed that is in the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I wish I read more, but I always seem to get distracted by all my media addictions (computer, movies, TV and gaming). I read a lot more when I was younger before the internet became so popular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket looks so cozy! Perfect to cuddle in while reading a good book.

    ReplyDelete