Friday, December 18, 2009

Team Photo

December 16, 2009 – Day 350

Each year after our Christmas potluck at work I like to get a picture of our team. Everyone is used to me bringing in my camera and they willingly let me line them up for what reminds me of a school “class” photo. My team co-workers are all good sports; some even “know” their places and get in formation before I even start posing them. We always have a few good laughs while setting up and taking the pictures. I also bring my camera to work whenever we’re doing anything out of the ordinary and print off some of the pictures which I keep in an album at work. It’s interesting to look back to see the changes that have taken place over the years: people come and go - and we all change as time passes.

The women from left to right are: me, Sherri, Sheila, Brenda, Holly, Shirley and Apryl. The guys from left to right are: James, Dale, Jim and Shaun. There is usually a person or two that is unable to attend the potluck and this year was no exception; Stacey, Lana and Ellen are missing from the team photo today.

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious they know the drill. I actually chuckled a little out loud reading your post. I can definitely picture that in my head.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So can I Shayne, it reminded me of one time I was at Aunties and Michelle was there as well. Michelle would not let me take her photo but all Auntie had to say was look over your shoulder Michelle, and just like that she listened! lol

    ReplyDelete