Thursday, January 14, 2010

The New Take Out


January 14, 2010 – Day 14

Once in a while I like to go to the food court downstairs from the tower I work in and treat myself to “take out” for lunch; however, I’m committed to eating superfoods everyday and overall I’m trying to make healthier choices – so there are few options when it comes to finding a place that serves anything healthy.

The Canadian Soup and Sandwich Company is one of the few restaurants that has some wonderfully healthy lunch ideas. I love their vegetarian sandwich with a slice of Swiss cheese and light brush of mayo and mustard on multigrain bread. I pay $5.13 for this sandwich but I think it’s worth it with all those fresh veggies and no guilt attached – and I feel like I’ve had a treat!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that it's good, I'm just not a huge fan of bean sprouts.

    ReplyDelete