Wednesday, January 6, 2010

2010

January 5, 2010 – Day 5

The calendars I like generally cost about $22.00. I don’t like to pay that much money for a calendar so I never buy my new one until the first or second week in January when I can get one at half price. I’ve even waited until the third week in January to get my calendar at 75% off but by then the selection is well picked over. I found one at Calendar Club in the City Center Mall today that I love and it was half price; I bought it because I didn’t want to risk it being sold out by the third week in January.

The packrat part of me wants to keep the 2009 calendar because I love the pictures – and I’ve done that in the past. I’ve packed many beautiful old calendars into boxes never to be seen again. The rational part of me that wants to declutter this year wins – the old calendar is in the recycle bag!

1 comment:

  1. Great deal, I used to do the same thing every year. The last couple of years though the Oilers have sold some calendars for charity for only like $5 a t Rexall place. So I've just picked them up since they are a good deal and it's for a good cause. It probably helps that they have the Oilers on them too :)

    ReplyDelete