Monday, January 18, 2010

Aloo Gobi Masala


January 18, 2010 – Day 18

I tried two new healthy recipes today. Ken and I thought they were both excellent but this one was my favourite. It may not look like much but I would rate this dish, Aloo Gobi Masala, a 10 out of 10! It’s time consuming to prepare the vegetables and measure out the spices in advance but well worth the effort. The recipe (including video clip instructions) is here: http://showmethecurry.com/subzis-vegetables/aloo-gobi-masala-spiced-cauliflower-and-potatoes.html Ken and I don’t like a lot of ginger so I only used ¼ teaspoon of minced ginger from a jar. I scrubbed my potatoes but didn’t peel them and I added one extra potato because my potatoes were a little small - and also because I love potatoes. :-)

3 comments:

  1. Looks interesting, too bad it's time consuming, I'd love to try new recipes but don't have a lot of spare time to cook.

    ReplyDelete