Friday, January 15, 2010

A Hospital Visit


January 15, 2010 – Day 15

My sister Darlene and I went to visit my cousins Valerie and Lauretta at the hospital today. Val is recovering from major surgery and considering it’s only been a few days, I was pleasantly surprised to see her looking well and in good spirits. I don’t see Val and Lauretta often but they are wonderful, down-to-earth people and when we get together we simply pick up where we left off. I absolutely enjoyed our time together and there’s no better way I could have spent the afternoon than visiting with them.

My prayers will continue to be with you for a full recovery Val.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome photo Jewel, and I couldn't agree more about Val and Lauretta. I had such a good time visiting but next time we will for sure all be out riding horses! And yes you too so that I can get a photo of that! :-)

    I enjoyed the time we spent together, I'm glad that we're doing it again on the 30th! I'll see if Cat wants to come too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about this, I hope she gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete