Sunday, January 24, 2010

In The Mail Today...


January 20, 2010 – Day 20

When I was 15 years old, I enjoyed doing yoga. I followed along from a book way back then and I haven’t really done it faithfully since. When I spoke with my doctor about my health in December, she thought I would enjoy doing yoga and suggested I either take classes or follow along with a DVD. I mentioned to my daughter that I’d like to try it – so she went out and bought me a yoga DVD, and another exercise video that she enjoys doing. I received them in the mail today and I’m excited to try them. I’ll probably start with the yoga DVD on Friday morning – the first day of my weekend.

Thank you so much Christine!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea, yoga is supposed to be so good for you. I bet I'm not flexible enough to do even three quarters of what some of the experts can do though.

    ReplyDelete