Monday, May 11, 2009

mmmMother's Day!

May 10, 2009 – Day 130

Adam and Michael wanted to treat me to a dinner for Mother’s Day; it was for me to choose whether to go out or stay in and order out. I chose to stay in and order Smilie’s – my favourite Chinese food in the city. The dinner alone would have been plenty but when the boys showed up at the door, they had this gorgeous full bouquet of flowers for me as well! And my two out-of-town kids (Christine and Travis) phoned with all-the-best Mother’s Day wishes.

I have wonderful, thoughtful kids and I love them all so much!

2 comments:

  1. Chinese is one of my favorites as well. This all looks really delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks fantastic Jewel! Very beautiful flowers! How thoughtful of your boys! I'm waiting until the end of the month to go out for my mother's day/birthday dinner.

    ReplyDelete