Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jen and Fifa

May 19, 2009 – Day 139

My friend Jen is my new neighbour! She bought a condo less than five minutes away – in her old neighbourhood. Jen has greatly missed living on the north side since she moved to the west end of the city almost three years ago and she told me many times over the last three years that she’d be back. Her dream came true when she moved in to her new place on May 9th. Today was Jen’s first time (since almost three years ago) riding the same bus I take. After work I got off the bus with to see her new place and she drove me the rest of the way home. Jen’s condo looks great, she had homemade cookies that were delicious – and her cute little dog’s name is Fifa.

I brought some of Jen’s empty moving boxes home to continue the big job of packing up the basement.

4 comments:

  1. You are too funny. You act like the west end is in another time zone or something! Those long distance relationships are just so hard to keep up, hey? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool to have a neighbor that you know now, and Jen is such a good friend isn't she!!

    ReplyDelete