Saturday, May 16, 2009

May 15, 2009 – Day 135

Ken drove me to Hole’s Greenhouse in St. Albert tonight to pick out my flowers for the season! I don’t drive the truck but I always need lots of room for my flowers; Ken is a good sport and lets me drag him along every year – even though I know he’d much rather be shopping at Home Depot or Canadian Tire. :-) It didn’t take me long to choose because I already had particular flowers in mind (only picked a couple extra) and I love them all!I bought my usual 5 hanging baskets (and if summer ever comes to Edmonton, I’ll take pictures of each basket in its place). Some of the flowers have to be planted and I’ll also take pictures of them once they are.

Tomorrow morning we’re going shopping at Vistek – a photography kind of shop. I forget what Ken wants, something for his video camera I think, but he thinks I should go with him – doesn’t he know already that that’s a “dangerous” kind of place to take me?!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful! And what did you buy at Vistek? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather has been so terrible that I have not even put flowers out yet. Maybe next weekend.

    ReplyDelete