Friday, May 8, 2009

I Rock! :-)

May 8, 2009 – Day 128

There was a nice surprise waiting for me in my mailbox today! Christine makes these awesome cards and she made one for me for Mother’s Day. As soon as I opened it, I knew it had to be my picture of the day but I had to cheat a little so I could show both the front and the inside of the card. I had to take two pictures and I got a little – just a little – scrap-happy (I love digital scrapbooking and could easily have gotten carried away) creating this picture of the day. I extracted and combined the two photos in Photoshop and added a background. I LOVE the card Christine, Ian, Ashley, Hope and Austin – thank you so much!

4 comments:

  1. That is so nice. I'm what ever the exact opposite of crafty is :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well then Shayne, I'd guess the opposite of crafty would be...techie! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Jewel and what an awesome surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this card and Christine did an amazing job. I wish that I had the patience to do the scrapbooking thing. It always turns out so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete