Friday, September 11, 2009

This is My Spot

September 10, 2009 – Day 253

We only have one TV and it’s located in the bonus room. We don’t watch it often but we’ve been keeping up with Big Brother this season and we enjoy watching movies on the weekends. Ken watches TV more than I do; he likes to catch the news every day and a show here and there throughout the week.

We have our favourite “spots” when we watch a show or a movie – and this is my spot. This is also my favourite blanket to curl up with on cool nights. Ken’s spot is on the other end of the couch and Little Bear gets the loveseat (which we keep covered with a special pet blanket that repels animal hair).

Funny...the lyrics to "My Town" were running through my head when I did the journalling for this picture. :-)

6 comments:

  1. Shayne and no cable last I knew! :-)

    Jewel your spot looks so comfy, Friendly Giant just came to my mind! ...and a nice place for you to curl up in!
    Were you ever a part of the fights for who got what seat? I always wanted the rocking chair, so did Marilyn and I think Cathy too! Maybe you were too old for this because I don't remember you fighting over this! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIX tvs?! That's crazy! :-)

    We have 4 computers, a PC each and a laptop each. Ken has dual monitors on his PC and I want dual monitors now too! So you see, we just don't have time for that one tv! lol

    I remember watching The Friendly Giant with you guys but don't remember fighting over the seats...just calm conversations about who gets which chair. Seriously...I don't remember any fights over the chairs. The fights must have started after I moved out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh ya...still no cable or satellite. Rabbit ears keep us happy. :-) Hey...rabbit ears - good P365 picture idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know that there is a pet blanket that repels hair! We try to keep Tucker off the furniture when we are home. However, when we are not home he loves to sleep on the loveseat by the window. I will have to watch for one of the blankets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy, I'm pretty sure we bought it at Costco. Was a few years ago though so I'm not sure if they still have them. Hair still gets on it but it shakes off easily and washes great.

    ReplyDelete