Tuesday, September 15, 2009

A New Chalkboard Message

September 15, 2009 – Day 258

Ian had to be in the city for a late morning appointment today. Christine and Austin came with him for the ride and for a bit of shopping for Austin’s birthday party coming up in October. Ken and I were both working but I invited them to drop by the house and have a piece of the dessert I made yesterday. A whole cake is a lot for Ken and me, so I was glad that they were able to stop in and enjoy a taste of it. They had already left by the time we were home from work (as I knew they probably would have) but they left behind this note on the chalkboard. I probably wouldn’t have noticed it right away but Michael stopped in for a visit tonight and from where I was sitting in the living room (where I don’t normally sit unless I have company), the note caught my eye.

1 comment: