Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Back When

September 29, 2009 – Day 272

At lunchtime today, I walked to a little shop (Sunclip Express) just north of Grant MacEwan. It’s a place that makes custom sunglass clips for your glasses while you wait; I got a pair made for my new glasses (that I picked up from Costco last Friday).

Along the way, I walked past a few old buildings. They always fascinate me and I can’t help but wonder what life was like when these stores were actively doing business. Every now and then I would love to be able to go back and spend a day in those times.

3 comments:

  1. Same here. I wouldn't mind checking out things 100 years in the future too though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these old buildings. There is so much history in them. Sometimes the architecture is just outstanding.

    ReplyDelete