Friday, September 18, 2009

New Mother Cups #3 and #4

September 17, 2009 – Day 260

Today after work, Adam and Michael were waiting at home for me with a surprise. They had each bought me a new “mother” cup! After taking my January 28th Project 365 picture of the Mother cup Christine bought me 27 years ago I thought it would be nice to have a new cup from my kids so I asked each of my them if they would buy me a “mother” or “mom” cup sometime during the year. These cups from Adam and Michael complete my collection; I now have a new cup from each of them. Thank you Christine, Travis, Adam and Michael – my new cups are very special to me!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, that is a lot of mother cups.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's only 4 cups Shayne - maybe I should start asking for Grandmother cups? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, that is cute Jewel! And beautiful cups, I especially love the one on the left although both are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. If you started asking for Grandma cups, you would not have enough room in your cupboards to store them!

    ReplyDelete