Friday, September 25, 2009

Little Bear's Assessment

September 25, 2009 – Day 268

Little Bear went for his surgery assessment today. I felt so sorry for him - but I know he's in good hands.

They scheduled his surgery for Thursday, October 8th but the tech that does the estimates was busy and couldn’t give us a quote tonight; the surgeon said the tech will send it to us sometime next week. This follow-up visit was supposed to be free of charge but they wanted to do a blood test and that cost $66.98 which I’m sure is nothing compared to what’s ahead. The vet said it’s going to be a “complicated surgery” so I’m expecting this will be the most expensive vet bill we’ve ever had. Doesn’t matter though – as long as they can make it “better” for Little Bear.

3 comments:

  1. I know how you must feel, a dog becomes more than just a pet, it's a member of the family. My fingers are crossed for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so helpless. I am sure that they will fix Little Bear.

    ReplyDelete