Tuesday, October 27, 2009

New Glasses

October 26, 2009 – Day 299

It’s been a few weeks since I ordered my new glasses but, until today, I hadn’t gotten around to taking a picture of them. I ordered them from Costco on September 13th. They came in a few days later but I didn’t start wearing them until I had a chance to get custom sunglass clips made (September 29th) and didn’t have to work or drive. It was October 3rd when I wore them for the first time. It only took a few days for my eyes to adjust to the new prescription but my last glasses were rimless so having a frame and thick arms was a big change and that took a while to get used to.

3 comments:

  1. I'd like to see them on you... maybe tomorrow's post? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. It is amazing how glasses can change ones appearance. I guess we will see them on you soon!

    ReplyDelete