Wednesday, October 14, 2009

A Little Snow

October 13, 2009 – Day 286

We had our first snowfall on October 8th. I thought it would melt within a day or two but it’s been snowing off and on ever since. There was more snow on the ground the few days before I took this picture but I had other things that I wanted to take pictures of more than the view out the bonus room window on those days. It’s hard to believe that it’s supposed to be 20C on Saturday!

The neighbour straight across took down his Christmas decorations in June - and he put them back up a couple weeks ago.

3 comments:

  1. It's been a crazy year for weather so far. Let's hope it's a mild winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our neighbors just down the road have their outdoor Christmas lights on! Every night that I see them it makes me mad!

    ReplyDelete