Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Foggy Morning View

October 20, 2009 – Day 293

Three of my coworkers thought I might be interested in considering the foggy morning view out the east or south windows of our floor for my picture of the day. Oh, they were so right! I would have remained oblivious had they not drawn my attention to this view because it wasn’t foggy out my north-facing window. It feels great when people take an interest in my project - and I love getting suggestions for photos. :-)

At least one coworker is going to do Project 365 with me next year and I’m really looking forward to that.

3 comments:

  1. Wicked photo! I love it, it's a way better view than the one I had on my morning drive! That's so awesome that you have a friend joining in on this, is it someone who has emailed me? I'd love to see her take part in this! If not you can mention to her that I think it would be awesome for her to partake as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat picture! It sure was foggy, it was really bad along the highway yesterday as well.

    ReplyDelete