Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Lunch

Once in a while, my friend Jen (who also works for DOJ) and I go out for lunch. Today was one of those days; we went to Ricky's downtown. I had a cheeseburger with fries, which I love with gravy, ketchup, vinegar and pepper - and I won't be offended if you say "ick" :-). I'm not sure which burger Jen ended up with, she was trying to choose between a mushroom burger (her favourite) and a veggie burger - and she had salad on the side instead of fries. Speaking for myself, the lunch was a 10/10 and enough to keep me going for the rest of the day.

3 comments:

  1. Did you organize the table before taking this picture too? ;) Looks tasty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a wee bit of organization... I moved the pop and water so I could get a good shot of the food (although I wish I would have kept them where they were because the table looks a little bare there), straightened the ketchup and HP sauce a little too. Oh, and that dessert card was tipped over more, I just straighted it a little... I'll try NOT to organize next time. lol

    ReplyDelete