Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baked Potato Soup

Last October, Christine sent me a recipe for Baked Potato Soup. I decided to make this soup now so I read through the recipe to add the items I needed to my grocery list before I went shopping yesterday. I double checked the directions as well and noticed that Christine didn’t include any instructions for baking the soup so I wrote her an e-mail to ask…

“I'd like to make this today but I'm wondering why it's called "Baked Potato Soup" when there are no instructions for baking? Did you bake it at all? Pleeeeease reply when you read this.

mom”

I heard back from Christine a couple hours later. She responded,

“It's because the potatoes are baked potatoes. LOL :-)”

In the end I didn't make the soup until this afternoon and actually added a can of corn and changed the green onion to a large white onion. So I guess I actually made Baked Potato Corn Chowder. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment