Friday, January 2, 2009

A New Camera


In order to be fully equipped for Project 365, I wanted to be able to carry a camera with me wherever I go. My digital rebel is too large and cumbersome to be able to carry around conveniently so Ken went to Best Buy and bought me this small camera yesterday. They were still on "Boxing Day Sale" for $50 off, so he bought one for himself as well. He bought a 4GB card to go along with each camera, so we'll both be able to take tons of pictures - everywhere we go (he's doing Project 365 too)!

The cost of the two cameras and camera cards was only $281.36, including GST.





4 comments:

  1. I like this idea, now I am thinking of doing the same thing, thanks for the idea! Is this pic from your new camera?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, the pictures I've taken so far have been taken with my larger camera. I'll use the small one when I take pictures at work, at the grocery store, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie I'm thinking of getting a smaller Canon too so I don't have to lug my SLR everywhere. Does your new Canon shoot in RAW? xoxo

    ReplyDelete