Friday, January 16, 2009

Mail From Angele


I just opened the envelope that came from Angele yesterday and took a picture of the contents. It was the newspaper article that I was expecting of Angele’s granddaughter, with her 91 year old great-great grandmother. Wow – how many kids get a chance to meet their great-great grandmother?! And the surprise is another newspaper article - of my cousin Carol’s grandson. Angele knows these kinds of things are little treasures to me because I am interested in family history and also interested to know about my cousins (on both sides of the family), as far down the line as possible. Angele also included a short letter with the package.

Thank you for the mail Angele, I think it made two interesting pictures for me (yesterday and today)!
(Address covered for privacy)

2 comments:

  1. You always set your pictures up so nicely! I love this picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cool! Nice treasures for you for sure Julie, Angele sure is thoughtful, I'm sharing some info with her that I received from Anna and she's going to get me a copy of the family tree on that side, I can't wait! It's for a genogram that I'm going to have to do for class, right I was going to call you toady about that, oops Herb is here so I'm going to get off this comp and spend some time with him, ttyl!

    ReplyDelete