Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I Traded

I traded cameras.

I asked Ken to return the camera he bought for me on January 1st so I could purchase a different one. Don't feel too sorry for him though - it wasn't a gift that he picked out for me. We chose the cameras from the Best Buy flyer and he went to pick them up; the money came from our joint funds. He paid by VISA though (for rebate points) so only he could return it.

I bought this new point and shoot at McBain's downtown today. It's still small enough to fit in my purse but has more features than the A590 IS. It was $30 less expensive at McBain's and this way, if it has to be returned, I can do the honors.

Ken is happy with his A590 IS though so he's going to keep it.

2 comments:

  1. Very Nice!! I probably would not even know how to work it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a bit smaller of a camera, one that fits into my purse as well, please let me know how this one works k? How many times zoom is it? It seems that I can't find anything over a 5x in these smaller cameras, some really cool ones out there though, touch screen and all. I seen one at Walmart that is 4x zoom, touch screen and very compact, nice price too! lol

    ReplyDelete