Monday, February 22, 2010

A Shiny Sink


February 20, 2010 – Day 51

Since Tuesday, I’ve been practicing the flylady 15-minute/day declutter “sessions”, and also making sure my dishes were done and my sink empty, clean and dry at the end of each day. However, I delayed cleaning my sink as well as flylady suggests we start with on day one of the babysteps: http://www.flylady.com/pages/FlightPlan_Missions.asp because Ken has been painting the basement walls and cleaning up in the kitchen sink. He’s finished painting now, so I spent some time to really clean the sink today. It’s surprising how much clutter I’ve already been able to sort through in 5 days. Flylady is just awesome! And I had a call today from the Cerebral Palsy Association – they will be in our area on February 26th to pick up donations of clothing and small household items – perfect timing!

1 comment:

  1. What great timing. It's amazing how fate works some days. The sink looks great.

    ReplyDelete