Thursday, February 4, 2010

New Cookbooks


February 4, 2010 – Day 35

When I got home from work today I was excited enough to clap my hands and shout hooray a few times when I saw that my book order had arrived! I’ve been collecting cookbooks for at least 30 years – and I knowwwww that I gave away an entire shelf full of cookbooks over the last couple years but, but, but… I justified this purchase by convincing myself I needed more healthy recipes for my new healthier lifestyle! Note to self: give away two cookbooks from the full shelf of cookbooks that I still own to make room for these two.

I love ordering from amazon.ca – they are so fast (I ordered late Sunday night) and they are far less expensive than any of the bookstores in the city.

2 comments:

  1. I too love ordering from amazon.ca, that's where I get as many of my textbooks as I possibly can from and so far they haven't let me down service or price wise. I pay way less than I would at the college which works fantastic by me!

    If you have some new fantastic slow cooker recipes in that cookbook please do pass them on, I love to load up my crockpot before I go to school, I come home and suppers on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I order a lot of things online, mostly electronics and accessories though. It's so much cheaper for the most part.

    I love the exciting feeling of getting a package in the mail. Having to wait makes it all that more exciting when it arrives. Even though you know what is inside it's like opening a present.

    ReplyDelete