Monday, February 22, 2010

Clutter


February 21, 2010 – Day 52
Today’s decluttering “session” was this pile of stuff I took out from the hall tree. Ken went through it with me and between the two of us, three-quarters of this pile is now in a box to be given away on Friday when the folks from the Cerebral Palsy Association come by to pick up donations. The things that went back into the hall tree went back organized. Little Bear’s tennis balls are in a small plastic container, his leashes in another, and the few gloves, toques, scarves, etc. that we kept are in neatly folded piles. I love decluttering – I love organization – I love flylady! :-) www.flylady.com

2 comments:

  1. Seeing your decluttering sessions makes me think I should do a few of my own.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear friend...where are you? I miss you!! I sent you an e-mail the other day. I've uploaded some pages at DSt and SE and now I'm working with one of yoru kits...I corrected most of the wrong links and well...I'm also decluttering mu digital files and online life LOL.

    I read your post on FlyLady and went to have a look...I dfinitely need it!!! I'm overwhelmed by my house, my kids, everything!!!!

    Ok, I hope you are doing well. Please tell me how you are. It's been a long while.

    Huge hugs & kisses with love,

    Mariquita

    ReplyDelete