Monday, February 9, 2009

A New Kit

I’ve been very busy designing a new Valentine’s Day kit for the store where I sell my digital scrapbook designs - and I finished it today…whew! I’m a day late for it to be in the store for the Valentine’s Day weekend but I sent a message to the store owner and asked if she would be able to make an exception and pull my kit from the ftp provider for this weekend. I hope she’ll be able to but I know she’s incredibly busy and if she isn’t able to, it won’t be released until February 22nd. I’m pretty sure people will still be scrapbooking Valentine’s Day layouts the following week though so that'll be okay.

The color isn't the greatest in this picture. I'll post a link when the kit in the store and whoever is interested can see the true (brigher, prettier) colours.

4 comments:

  1. It looks really Valentinesey, new word of the day! :-) I'd love to see it when it gets posted, please let me know when you add the link.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know much about this scrap booking thing, but I wouldn't mind seeing the link when it's done. I think it's really amazing what you can do with pictures and photoshop AJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what talent you have AJ!! This is awesome and I am sure that it is going to do very well in the store regardless of when it gets posted :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much to each of you for your kind words! :-)

    ReplyDelete