Friday, February 13, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Day 44

So this is where I hung out today - home. I normally spend Friday mornings doing my weekly grocery shopping and today I was also planning to look for some new clothes – but Ken’s truck wouldn’t start this morning and he had to take the car to get to work. For supper, I "shopped" from my deepfreeze. We had crab and lobster ravioli topped with shrimp and chicken in an alfredo sauce.

I love being home at the best of times but really didn’t mind not going out today since we’re back in another cold spell. It’s -15C out there as I post my picture.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice picture Jewel, I wish that I could go shopping in my freezer and find a gourmet meal such as you had! Sounds like it was delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably could Darlene! lol I put my winter coat and mitts on (our deepfreeze is in our garage and it was cold out there today) and spent about 20 minutes taking stuff out so I could see what kinds of things were buried - I was surprised. I have no doubt you would find some delicious things in your freezer as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish that I had that in my deep freezer!! That sounds soooo good!

    ReplyDelete