Sunday, February 15, 2009

New Kit in Store

Day 46

I design and sell digital scrapbooking kits in an online store. It works on a commission basis and several other designers sell there as well.

My new Valentine’s kit is in the store today – here: http://store.scrapbook-elements.com/index.php?main_page=products_new if you want to have a better look. When you get to that page, you can click on the picture of my kit (and click again on the second little picture that comes up) and it will bring up a larger view.

3 comments:

  1. Looks great! I always wondered what these kits you sold looked like. Now I know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! I hope that you make alot of money from this kit :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did I miss this one? I just looked at your newest kits online and fantastic! I really, really, really want to learn how to do the digital scrapbooking now!

    ReplyDelete