Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Good Ol' KD

Day 49

Pasta is probably my favourite food and although I usually tend to favour shrimp tetrazzini, homemade lasagna, spinach stuffed manicoti, etc., once in a while I get a craving for good old Kraft Dinner. Sometimes I eat it plain but if I chose to have it with ketchup, the ketchup has to be Heinz. I have nice dishes but when I make KD, I have to eat it in this old, worn-out. blue plastic bowl. I only use this “special” bowl for KD and spaghetti. And, KD tastes best when eaten with a spoon. Don’t ask me “why” to any of these things…I’m just weird like that.

Ken doesn’t get the same craving for Kraft Dinner that I do but he’s out snowboarding tonight and he ate leftovers (or something) before he left. I’m home alone and I had a craving for KD so it worked out perfectly! I thought about my grandson, Austin, while I was eating my supper tonight because he’s a huge fan of Kraft Dinner and I’m sure he would choose it at most meals if his mom and dad let him; he would chose it over Christmas dinner, I know that for sure. :-)

I made enough to take for lunch tomorrow – hopefully my craving doesn’t wear off before then. lol

4 comments:

  1. I'm the exact same with KD every once in a while. My version tastes best with cut up hot dogs in it though. I don't have the bowl though, that's classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmmm I bet weiners are good in it too. That reminds that I also get a craving for bologna sandwiches once in a while too...less often than KD but if I crave a bologna sandwich sometime in the next 315 days I'll probably take a picture. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to stop in 315 days. You have many, many more just as important as the KD one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yummy...I looovvvee KD and was raised on it as well! Now I realllly want some!!

    ReplyDelete