Monday, February 9, 2009

The Chalkboard

February 8, 2009

I paid $5.00 for this old chalkboard at a garage sale many years ago and I love it. When my grandkids come to visit, they update the chalkboard with new messages and/or pictures. Once in a while my kids or I will leave a message or draw a picture as well. Sometimes, when the grandkids don’t come to visit for a while, the message gets a little outdated. Christine, Ian and the kids were here for Christmas and before they left for home on December 27th, Ashley and/or Hope left this message, “Happy early new years” - and that’s what’s on the chalkboard today, February 8th.

2 comments:

  1. I love your story behind your chalkboard, I've seen it, I've admired it but I never realized that you and your children/grandchildren use it, that is so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I love the story as well. We just bought one of those white boards, hopefully it will turn into something like this.

    ReplyDelete