Tuesday, February 17, 2009

ChapStick

Day 48

I am completely and hopelessly addicted to ChapStick and have been ever since I was 15 years old. Cherry is my favourite flavour but I’ll occasionally buy vanilla. I use it several times throughout the day so I need to have one handy no matter where I am or what I’m doing. One or two ChapSticks sits on my computer desk, one in my desk drawer at work, one in a drawer in my kitchen; I carry one in my purse, one in my coat pocket, and sometimes one in a sweatshirt or sweater than I’m wearing around the house (if it has pockets). I usually have a spare one or two that haven’t been opened yet, in case one of those wears out but when I was gathering up my ChapSticks from around the house to take this picture, I realized I don’t have any unopened ones left – time to stock up! :-)

4 comments:

  1. Holy cow AJ...thats alot of chapstick! I actually wish that I would remember to use it more.

    They must end up in the washing machine alot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bath & Body Works (which finally has a store in Edmonton, West Ed Mall to be exact) has some great chap stick. I never use the stuff myself though. I think I have one that is at least a few years old in one of my jackets. Hmmm, I wonder if it has an expiry date...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sure a whole lot of chapstick! Things I am learing about my family here are unreal, I'm so glad that we all are a part of this project, it's still fun to me! Well until I take a picture of my car window smashed, LOL!

    ReplyDelete