Thursday, July 30, 2009

Sleeping Beauty

July 30, 2009 - Day 211

My sister Darlene watered my flowers while we were away camping. She stopped by today to return our house key and she was so exhausted from packing, moving and working this last while that she asked if she could nap in the guest room for a couple hours. It wouldn’t have made sense for her to drive, through rush-hour traffic, all the way back to her new place on the south side (where her bed is) when she had to be back to her old place (to do some last minute cleaning) on the north side about 2 1/2 hours later.

She asked me to wake her up in a couple hours, and I did. My plan was to “sneak” a picture of her sound asleep before I woke her up but, as you can see, it didn’t work! She was already waking up when I started taking pictures – but that didn’t stop me! lol

Anyone else want to come take a nap in our guest room?

3 comments:

  1. Most people have alarm clocks, not Jewel! lol

    I will not forget this one, one day, someplace, somehow I shall get even! LOL

    Thank you for the much needed bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have an alarm clock?? Wow, I would sleep in every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, we do have alarm clocks...one each (would never get to work on time without them!) lol Don't know why your mom thought we didn't. I didn't offer her one though...just thought it would be easier for me to wake her up (since I was going to be up anyway) than reset one of our alarm clocks.

    ReplyDelete