Tuesday, July 7, 2009

A Little Something Sweet

July 7, 2009 - Day 188

My biggest dieting downfall is carbs: I love pasta dishes, mashed potatoes with gravy, homemade perogies with sour cream, a hamburger with fries and gravy, etc. I would rather have a second helping of something from the main course than dessert (and, yes, I know that neither of those choices are good ones). :-) However, I have been craving ice-cream a little bit lately. This is the fourth container of Haagen Dazs I’ve bought this year. Just a scoop and I’m satisfied but this craving for something sweet is unusual for me.

4 comments:

  1. Ummm, sounds and looks delicious! And here I am at the farm craving something sweet, I can't eat ice cream but it still looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way with carbs as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmmmmmmmmmmmm yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you know I love Haagen Dazs ice cream!!!!!!! especially Strawberry!!!!!!!!!!! well, there's a layout about that with one of yoru kits, remember? LOL

    OK amiga, huge hugs & kisses with love,

    Mariquita

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I want some ice cream. I guess I can stop on my way home from work!

    ReplyDelete