Thursday, July 16, 2009

The Red Serge

July 16, 2009 - Day 197

Today was simply a fun day at “work”. We were allowed (as we are every year) to go outside and watch the parade. That basically took up the morning - and we had our annual Justice picnic on the grounds of the Legislature Building in the afternoon. It was difficult to choose only one picture for Project 365 today but I chose this one from the parade because I love the red serge. Watching the RCMP doing their march dressed in it makes me feel proud to be Canadian.

2 comments:

  1. I'm jealous, sounds like fun.

    On of the things I like best about K days is the food. Last year I added two things to my "must have" list. Taco in a bag and deep fried oreo's! And I wonder why I'm fat ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol Shayne. I haven't tried either of those but I always HAVE to have a foot long corn dog and from there it's whatever. I usually have a plate of Ukranian food (even though it's nothing like homemade, I still love it :-) And I even love the $15 plain hamburgers with nothing on them. Okay, maybe not $15...but close. lol

    ReplyDelete