Saturday, July 11, 2009

The Pepsi-Points Wallet

July 11, 2009 - Day 192

Adam came to visit this morning. He brought breakfast (sausage and bacon McMuffins from McDonalds and Caramel Coretto coffee from Second Cup). It was delicious and much appreciated as always.

I gave Adam his birthday gift and he loved the new wallet, said it was “perfect”, a “man’s wallet”. I asked him to pose his old wallet for a picture and here it is! This is the wallet he earned with Pepsi points when he was about 13 or 14 years old (he couldn’t remember exactly how old he was). It’s not quite blue canvas as I thought - but it definitley was time for a replacement. :-)

5 comments:

  1. LOL, now that's a well used wallet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious, good quality wallet though I guess to last that long.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He must have really grown attached to the walled to keep it that long!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Brother has the same wallet, used it till it literally fell apart.

    I'd love to find another one for him as a replacement

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had that very same wallet until it was stolen last month. Used it since the 90s as well...sucks.

    ReplyDelete