Monday, July 27, 2009

Gone Camping

July 22, 2009 - Day 203

My children, grandchildren, Ken and I all travelled to Cold Lake today to spend five days camping together. My niece Michelle joined us from Friday to Sunday. Ian, Christine and their family didn’t have far to travel since they live in Cold Lake but the rest of us had between three and eight hours to travel. We were unable to reserve camping spots at the Provincial Park but Christine and Ian were able to go out early and secure four adjacent lots (which is exactly what we were hoping for by choosing mid-week to begin our camping adventure)!

(I took hundreds of photos and plan to upload several of them to an album in Facebook in the coming days...after I get caught up on P365 :-)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I am sure that you all enjoyed you time camping.

    ReplyDelete