Monday, July 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Adam!


July 6, 2009 - Day 187
It’s Adam’s 27th birthday today. He’s going to be busy this evening - moving out of the apartment he’s been living in for the last seven years. He’s been in his new apartment since the middle of June and he has the old one rented until the end of July but he wants to get the last of the moving over and done with and his Uncle Barry is free to help him tonight. I won’t see Adam today and may not see him until the weekend to give him the gift I bought for him so I hope he doesn’t see it on Facebook first! (he never checks my blog) I don’t know if he even has access to the internet right now though and even if he does, I don’t think he checks my pictures regularly so I think I’m “safe” to post this. :-)

As part of Adam’s gift, I bought him a wallet because he’s still using an old one that he’s probably had for 14 years. It’s a blue canvas wallet he earned free with Pepsi points and it’s getting worn out; I hope he likes the new one!

3 comments:

  1. WOW, I'd say it's time for a new wallet! I'm sure that he's going to love this. It's so hard to believe that he's 27, where is the time slipping away on us?

    It's awesome to see him move out of his old place,it sounded like it was getting to be an undesirable place to live.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 14 years with one wallet? Wow that must have been a strong one for sure. Pepsi points, that's awesome.

    27? Eeek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shayne's wallets don't nearly last that long! Maybe he should get a blue canvus one!

    I love how this photo is set up, it looks like a picture that you would see in a magasine or something!

    ReplyDelete